Rhys Mossom will be providing an indepth, out of the box look at what mobile security means and the importance of well-organized collaboration.
The two day event will take place at Indaba Hotel in Johannesburg on 11 &
12 May 2016.
It is possible to download a program from:
The programme will cover a range of current topics which are pertinent to
mobile security. The content includes subject matter on the rise of mobile
malware, creating secure mobile usage policies, ensuring safe mobile
payments, biometric integration, data analytics and the impact mobile has
Modern organisations need to be up to date and creative towards their
security approach due to the broad nature of evolving threats in the mobile
realm. The expert speaker panel will share their wealth of experience in
mobile security by discussing the latest innovations in keeping the mobile
The event will bring professionals from across the mobile sphere together.
The content from the programme topics is beneficial to banks, IT firms,
security solutions, telecommunication companies, service providers and
For more information contact Project Manager, Jesse de Bruyn
Topics to be addressed
• Securing end to end experiences in a mobile-first cloud-first world
• Mobile security threats
• Establishing solutions to counteract evolving mobile threats
• Understanding risk and threats as they apply to mobile application security
• From where to where?
• Radio frequency signals: sniffing, jamming and exploitation
• Closing the mobile security gap
• Growing mobile security within the organisation
• The dark web and cyber-crime mechanics
• Mobile malware terror
• Integration of data and biometrics to keep the mobile channel secure